Secure the best
option for your health
Have your diagnosis, treatment plans checked
by world class specialists.
decision is taken
without a Second Opinion from trusted specialists
What is a Second Opinion?
- A second opinion is an additional, independent assessment of diagnosis
and/or proposed or carried out therapies by a specialist.
- A second opinion supports the patient in treatment decisions.
- A second opinion is especially useful for conditions where a diagnosis is unclear,
involves a serious or rare condition or when treatment options are risky.
A second opinion avoids unnecessary treatments/surgeries, can catch medical errors and optimize your healthcare costs:
- Fast and highly quality diagnosis review
- Cutting-edge treatment protocols for getting better
- Minimized pain and suffering by taking effective decisions and actions now.
- Save time and costs by getting answer within days instead of an appointment in some weeks.
- Access to the most qualified medical specialists and our care team from anywhere and anytime.
How does it work
Explore the steps to gain better insight into how the application works
- Step 1 Register (registration is free and non-binding).
- Step 2 Fill in the questionnaire, upload your medical records and submit your inquiry.
- Step 3 We check your inquiry and medical records, handpick the most qualified physicians for your case and accept your order.
- Step 4 Medical specialist provide the personalized second opinion.
- Step 5 Your second opinion will be available for download in your user account within a few days.
Meet the Specialists
World-class medical specialists at your fingertips, the best in their field.
With just a few clicks your case is reviewed from world-class physicians fast, hassle-free and without any travel.
Success stories worth sharing
We help simply and directly. Patients encourage each other by sharing their confidence.
“The current healthcare system can be frustrating due to long ways and scaring waiting periods. Doctoritas is a total other experience as it is a simple, quick and precise service. Healthcare at its best!…Susanne G., Switzerland
Frequently asked questions
Why should I get a second opinion?
What should I do if my physician resist a second opinion?
Be an honest advocate for your needs. Discuss your concerns openly with your primary care physician, try to understand his/her concerns, and then ask for the second opinion if you still feel strongly.