How does it work?
Take a tour to know how the process works
- You, as the patient, answer initial questions such as type of specialty, type of recommended treatment in order to check if the case is covered by Doctoritas.
- Doctoritas provides advance information concerning the coverage and optional medical specialist.
As a registered patient you will complete a detailed questionnaire concerning your case.
- You upload the medical records (e.g. CT, MRI, X-Ray,…) corresponding to your case, to the Doctoritas portal.
- You select your service package e.g. urgency of request (4 days or 8 days).
- You pay for the service or provide your insurance contract data.
- You submit your case.
- Doctoritas checks the patient’s data and processes the uploaded medical records.
- Doctoritas confirms the acceptance of medical specialists and delivery deadline.
Second Opinion Generation
- Medical specialists review the patient’s data from the questionnaire and the medical records.
- Medical specialists create a second opinion report.
Second Opinion Delivery
- You receive a notification that the second opinion report for your case is ready to be downloaded.
- You download report from your user account.